Cie du Bois Sauvage : Results 2021 07-03-2022
- Operating income before disposals, changes in fair value and depreciations at EUR 64.5 million compared to EUR 24.4 million in 2020 and EUR 38.9 million in 2019.
- Net result, Group’s share, totals EUR 71.3 million (excluding the capital gain on the sale of the participation in Recticel) compared to 14.4 million in 2020 and EUR 62.7 million in 2019.
- Intrinsic value amounts to EUR 536 per share on December 31, 2021, compared to EUR 459 on December 31, 2020. This intrinsic value considers the sale of the participation in Recticel.
- Proposed gross dividend of EUR 15,80 per share including a dividend of EUR 7,90 related to the accounting year of 2021 and EUR 7,90 as an extraordinary dividend.
BUY BACK OF OWN SHARES
- Compagnie du Bois Sauvage announces its intention to buy back its own shares in accordance with the authorisation granted by the Shareholders' Meeting of April 28, 2021.
Cie du Bois Sauvage : Results 2021