|In thousands of euros||2022||2021||2020||2019|
|Intrinsic value (in-the-money) (1) (3)||926.766||899.445||770.712||783.912|
|Consolidated net profit (loss) (attributable to the Group)||108.077||71.263||14.352||62.730|
|Market capitalisation at year-end||558.556||558.556||553.424||645.778|
|Consolidated net profit (loss) per share (attributable to the Group) (EUR)|
|Number of shares|
|In the money (4)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Intrinsic value per share at year-end (EUR)|
|In the money (3) (4)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Fully diluted (3)||557,58||536,23||459,48||467,35|
|Gross dividend per share||8,00||15,80 (5)||7,80||7,80|
|Average daily volume exchanged||369||459||413||521|
|Average daily capital (EUR)||122.200||162.061||135.817||195.557|
(1) The valuation method for the calculation of the intrinsic value is described in more detail in section 11.
(2) See calculation and definitions in Note 25.
(3) See definitions of ‘in-the-money’ and ‘fully diluted’ (point 12).
(4) Since 21/04/2018, there have not been any subscription rights. The indication ‘N/A’ has therefore been added to show that the category is not applicable, as the value is identical between the two categories.
(5) Which comprised a dividend of EUR 7.90 for the 2021 financial year and an extraordinary dividend of EUR 7.90 per share.
(6) Including 15,220 treasury shares held by Compagnie du Bois Sauvage at 31 December 2022.