The general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016 (= GDPR, applicable from 25 May 2018) imposes strict rules and conditions on companies in the processing of personal data, in order to protect privacy (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
During your visit to our site, you may need to share information voluntarily and knowingly, for example by sending messages or questions on this site or by subscribing to our newsletters.
DATA MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
Your personal data are stored in our database only in case of subscription to our newsletters.
This data is stored on our server located at our head office located rue du Bois Sauvage 1000 Brussels, Belgium and our host Wikafi sprl.
We undertake not to share this information with other organizations for commercial or other purposes nor to communicate it to commercial databases.
In addition, we do not provide personal data to parties outside the EU.
Your data will be deleted as soon as you unsubscribe.
USE OF DATA
These data are only collected as part of the specific activities of Compagnie du Bois Sauvage.
You may request at any time a copy of your personal data. In addition, you always have the right to oppose their use.
You can also ask us to modify your personal data.
We will use our best efforts to ensure the safety of our systems.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processing of personal data (Article 32 of the GDPR).
We take all necessary measures to ensure that this information is handled safely. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% guaranteed. Therefore, even if efforts are made to protect your personal data, we are unable to guarantee 100% of the security of the information you make available over the internet.
ACCESS, MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any user which has deposited, directly or indirectly, nominative information on this site has the following rights concerning his personal data:
- Right of access to registered personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- Right of rectification if you consider that the personal data is inaccurate (article 16 of the GDPR);
- Right to erase ("right to be forgotten") (Article 17 of the GDPR), if the personal data is inter alia no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or processed or if it has been subject to unlawful processing;
- Right to restriction of treatment (Article 18 of the GDPR), if you inter alia object to the processing of the data and the data controller needs time to verify the accuracy of the personal data or if the processing is illegal and you do not ask for the deletion of your personal data but a limitation of their use;
- Right to portability of data (article 20 of the GDPR), if you have the right to have your personal data provided to us be returned to you;
- Right of opposition (articles 21 and 22 of the GDPR), if you object for personal reasons to the processing of your personal data, unless we show that legitimate and imperative reasons and imperative for the treatment prevail over your interests and rights and freedoms.
In case of complaint regarding the processing of personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
You still have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
We are at your disposal:
- Via the contact form;
- By phone: +32 2 227 54 53;
- By mail post : Compagnie du Bois Sauvage, Rue du Bois Sauvage 17 - 1000 Brussels – Belgium.